What is yet to come.




"We gave our all, we battled with all our might, the battle is done and now we will witness the sun rise. The war is done and we have achieved peace." These are the things running through my mind as we finished the 2nd Periodical test and now we are enjoying the week long semestral break.

This 2nd Grading I have learned about tags and how each one affects the way your webpage will come out. Experienced making webpages through various activities and I am proud to say that i have really learned from them.

But challenges are inevitable, as a student you must learn to face them or crack under pressure while dealing with them. My personal challenges this grading was coping up with missed lessons and every students problem time management.

This grading I participated in many extracurricular activities which has led me to miss out on some if not most of my classes during my practices. With that being the case i had to reach out to my teachers and classmates and ask them what topics i have missed.

Another problem that i had to face was time management because i admit that i am a procrastinator so dealing with many activities and projects and tests that have the same deadline is very hard. I spend more time on my phone or doing irrelevant things instead of doing the tasked i was assigned to. This habbit usually leads to me doing things to the very last minute which results to me not having enough rest. But as time passed i learned hoe to prioritize what are given to me, i learned that there is always time for doing those irrelevant things after i have finished my tasks.

With the 3rd grading fast approaching many challenges and problems have passed but even more lessons have been learned, and these will preoare us for what is yet to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL HAIL ISNHS!

Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik

A Father or A Dictator?